Sunday, April 10, 2016

Copics'n More, Just Be Your Beautiful Self!

I just LOVE this stamp from Stampendous, and when I found this screen print from Heidi Swapp, I knew they would be together on a project.  The screen print says, "Just Be Your Beautiful Self".

I colored the image using these Copics: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20, E31, E35, E37, E49, B41, B45, C1, R81, R83, R85.  My color combos don't have to be yours!  For the class at Scrapp'n Savvy, you'll choose your own color combinations. If you'd like to give this to someone with red hair wearing a blue shirt, you can change it and make it your own.  :-) If you need some suggestions for markers, don't hesitate to contact me before class.



 And NOW the project!  I used Chipboard and Gesso for the foundation.  Next, I used various stencils and texture paste to create the background. I used Maya Mist sprays to achieve those brilliant pops of color!  For the sentiment, I used some texture paste and Gelatos through the screen print. Some ribbon, and flowers finished the project.
If you'd like to sign up for the classes, please contact Scrapp'n Savvy.  The first class is April 26th at 6:30pm, and the second class is April 29th at 10:30am. The cost is $30, and you'll receive the stamp as part of the kit.  

Until next time, take care.
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!!!!!!! I did buy this stamp. Never did anything like this but must try!!! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete