Monday, October 5, 2015

Birthday Fashionista!

Hi friends,

I love the Unity Girls stamps.  They're a mix of fun and thoughtful images, with lots of great sentiments to go along. 

For this card I used Fashionistas Sabrina, by Tracey Malnofski. Available at www.unitystampco.com .  Isn't she a cutie?  


I used xpress-it paper and Memento ink to stamp the image, then colored the image with Copics, and matted it with some of my "stash" paper.  

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20.  Hair - E31, 35, 37, 29.  Dress & cake ribbon - R81, 83, 85.   Cake layers - YG03, 05, 09/  V04, 05, 09/  Y02, 08,13.  Cake plate and ground in W's.  The background is a simple squiggle in B000. I added some Wink of Stella on her dress ribbons and hair ribbon for a bit of sparkle. 

The sentiment inside says "May all your wishes come true".  


She was for a special girls' birthday, and I hope it was a great one! <3

Until next time, take care,  

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment