Friday, April 29, 2016

Scrapper's Delight Freebie Friday for April 29th!

Greetings friends!!

It's almost May!  I can't believe how fast this year is moving.

This Freebie Friday image from  Scrapper's Delight is a super cute Bee.  I found some creative "bee" sentiments online from Sweet'n Sassy Stamps to use, and added one of them to the card front.

I used these Copics to color her: Y11, Y13, YR82, B05, C02 for her face and eyes. The body is Y13, Y15, and Y17.  I used some Wink of Stella clear on her wings and antennae.  I colored her "honey dipper" with Spica Buttermilk, Gold, and Sand.  I also used Spica Pitch Black to outline her wings.

I had a Unity Stamp Co "Itty bitty" All Hail the Queen Bee stamp set, and used it with some distress ink around the sentiment.

The background is made from Core'dinations whitewash collection in yellow.  I embossed it with the Honeycomb folder from The Paper Studio and sanded it to reveal the yellow base.

I used stitched horizontal dies from    
My Favorite Things  to cut out the sentiments, and finished with some flowers.
This is the inside of the card.  I made my own "bee" sentiment and printed it. 

I hope you'll visit the Scrapper's Delights  store and check out the blog!

I'd like to enter this card into these challenges: 
 http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com

Until next time, take care.
Becky

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome card Becky. Love the sentiment on the front and inside. Just perfect.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Scrapper's Delights DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete