Saturday, February 4, 2017

Story Book from Scrappers Delights




We begin February with a story about a Mermaid......

Scrapper's Delights image, Storybook, is the base for this image.  I added the Mermaid, which I colored with Copic Markers, and the Fairy Silhouette.  

All of the images are available from the store at Scrapper's Delights. The Storybook image looks like an open book with blank pages, so it's your imagination that fills the pages.  

I used a stencil from Elizabeth Craft/Karen Burniston, called Partly Cloudy for the clouds and birds. 
I had to use my clear Wink of Stella on her tail for some shimmer!


Some Stickles on the fairies wings and dust was all she needed.

These are the Copic Markers I used to color this image.

I hope you like this project!  Visit the Scrappers Delights online store and see what's new.

Until next time, take care, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment