Thursday, February 9, 2017

Birthday for a Friend


Happy Happy birthday friend!!!  I hope by now you've received your card so there are no spoilers here.  

I used Birthday Cake Molli, by La-la Land Crafts as my focal point.  She is so sweet, and I love these colors together.  

The Rectangles and hearts were cut with dies from My Favorite Things.  

The papers are from Basic Grey, called True Love.  

You'll find the copics I used listed below.  I also used some clear Wink of Stella on the flame and her headband. 

I sprinkled and heat set some Shabby White Embossing Enamel to add a bit more sparkle. 

Click the La-La Land Crafts link and be prepared to see a lot off super cute stamps and dies.  

Until next time, take care, Becky



These are the markers I used. 

A close up of Molli.

No comments:

Post a Comment