Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Hurricane Harvey Fundraiser!

Hi everyone!  

So, 2017 was an unusual weather year for us.  Hurricane Harvey, then snow before Christmas.  Whew!! Bring on 2018!   

After the Harvey hit, Mo Manning decided to use her mad artist skills to put together a fundraiser.  I coordinated with her to use one of my classes at Scrapp'n Savvy to help with fundraising for our friends here in Texas and Florida. It was a perfect match!  We colored four awesome images and helped our friends, both the human and fur baby kind! These images also included super cute sentiments.  

The Dogs in the Boat included "A friend in need is a friend indeed." and "You've got a friend".  

Our little cowboy included the sentiments, "TEXAS STRONG"  and "Don't mess with TEXAS". 

"Hurricane Harvey", the child with all the energy that we wish we had, has the sentiment "Happy Birthday" and "Wild One!".  

I apologize that I haven't come across the fourth image, "Hurricane Irma", but when I do, I'll post it.  

These images are still available from Mosdigitalpencil.com, but no longer part of the fundraiser. 




No comments:

Post a Comment