Sunday, March 5, 2017

Easter Cutie from Scrappers Delights






Hi everyone, This week I have an Easter Cutie from Scrappers Delights.  

The basket and little girl are actually two separate images that I merged, and I think it looks like it was drawn together.  That's a really neat thing about digital images, that they can be re-sized, etc. to work for your project. 

I colored the image with Copic markers and added some shimmer on the eggs with Clear Wink of Stella. 

The paper is from Hampton Arts's "Doilies" pack, with some shimmer paper from DoCrafts Papermania, Capsule Collection. 

The sentiment is a die cut from Little Bs Handwritten, which I embossed with crushed curry by Stampin' Up.

I added a couple of buttons, a dab of Nuvo in gold, and some twine to finish it off.

I hope you'll visit the Scrapper's Delights store and look around at everything that Janice has to offer. 

Until next time, take care, Becky

I'm entering this project in these challenges:

http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.nl/2017/03/challenge-143.html

http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2017/03/march-2017-theme-challenge.html

http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/girly-with-die-cutpunch.html


A close up of the girl and basket.

The Copics I used.

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful Eastercard. So bright and cheerful and great colouring! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' this. This would be an excellent start for an Easter scrapbook page. If I get the right Easter pics of the grand kids, I may have to order this stamp. Your layout is top dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cutie for sure - love the fresh spring colors. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Great coloring and fun bright colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions this month! Please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Super sweet image, and I love the bright colors! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month. I hope you come back next month.
    Ruza
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete