Saturday, August 9, 2014

His Birthday!

My sweet husband had a milestone birthday this year, I won't tell which one cause the card does that for me.....but I had to make a card that would do the birthday justice! I found this image from Mo's Digital Pencil, mosdigitalpencil.com.  She has some of the most amazing digital images of people doing all sorts of things!
 
The image was colored with copics, with love.  I had just finished my Copic Intermediate Certification, so I was so excited about how my balloon turned out! Anyway, I thought the image with the sentiment was perfect for his big day.

Please check out Mo's Digital Pencil when you get a chance.  I know you'll love what you see!

Until next time, take care,  Becky

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do so below.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Razzill Dazzill Girl! I really appreciate you stopping by. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Becky! (and yes, that balloon looks POPPABLE!) I just added your blog to my sidebar!! xoMo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mo! Love your site, and thanks for adding me to your blog!!! :-)

      Delete
  3. Your new Crafty Friend still enjoying my visit...what a fun card. Love it. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete