Friday, January 12, 2018

Birthday Cupcakes! (and a confession)

Ok, I have a confession to make.  I sometimes get so excited and in a hurry to download/print and color an image that I'm not too careful about making a note of where said image came from.  Since it's a digi, there's no packaging to refer back too. (heavy sigh).  This is one of those "said images", but I wanted to show her off, cause I think she's gorgeous!  

If you recognize her, please make mention below so that I can give credit where credit is due. I did an internet search for girl holding cupcakes and I had NO IDEA how many images there were.  Unfortunately, this one didn't pop up. 

Back to the beautiful girl...I colored her with Copic markers and added some shimmer here and there.  I used Nuvo drops on the background to add a little extra sparkle and she was ready to mail to a friend.  (Love you Pat!)  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment