Sunday, May 22, 2016

Friends Forever!!

Hi everyone!  I just love these ladies from Art Impressions. For this card I used the stamp set called Shoppers. I stamped with Memento ink onto X-Press-It blending card, and colored with Copic markers.  I also used a little Spica here and there to add some sparkle.

I decided it would be fun to use the two sided aspect of the images to make a shaker card.  I wanted to keep the card profile fairly thin, so I used my Fuse tool to make the shaker pocket.  I used a Unity stamp called Chicken Wire with some versamark ink and brown embossing powder to resemble a road, and finished with a ribbon.  The "friends forever" stamp on the license plate is from Fiskars.

I'll be teaching this card this week at Scrapp'n Savvy.  The Tuesday class is full, but the friday class has some seats available.  Please contact the shop, or jump online to sign up. 

Until next time, take care, Becky
Card front.

Inside card front.

Sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment